• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panthers' OL Bruce Campbell (maybe not actually him) gets KO'd in Walmart

LinvilleGorge

19 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

In this case I'm not so sure he was actually "bigger" than the other guy.  He was just taller.  The other guy looks stocky as heck.  People often confuse height with size, and it makes some taller guys alot cockier than they should be in certain situations.

The other guy was also obviously familiar with boxing technique. Still, that was a huge boy, had a foot on the other guy at least and was still as wide as the stocky guy who knocked him out. Being huge but slow and sloppy is not going to work against anyone who knows what they are doing and look in better shape.

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

this apparently isn't him, but I do love seeing huge guys take their first punch. guys that size have probably never had to fight. doesn't matter how big you are, that first time taking one to the jaw will wake you up.

This is my favorite. Two Oklahoma football players decide to talk poo in a bathroom at a bar to a smaller guy. Turns out the smaller guy did 10 years of MMA and fugs him up.

to all the young men reading this thread who ever think of starting a fight at a bar with someone; the people eager to get in fights with you are eager for a reason.

Dudes definitely got owned. But concrete floors and cluttered stalls/sinks is a recipe for someone getting killed.

There has never been a stupider time in history than to throw hands with a random person.   

poo talker runs up on some Royce Gracie looking smuck....and goes to sleep and never wakes up.   Too many people are training today and you can't ID a fighter by his appearance.   

3 hours ago, electro's horse said:

this apparently isn't him, but I do love seeing huge guys take their first punch. guys that size have probably never had to fight. doesn't matter how big you are, that first time taking one to the jaw will wake you up.

This is my favorite. Two Oklahoma football players decide to talk poo in a bathroom at a bar to a smaller guy. Turns out the smaller guy did 10 years of MMA and fugs him up.

to all the young men reading this thread who ever think of starting a fight at a bar with someone; the people eager to get in fights with you are eager for a reason.

iirc that dude turned the Oklahoma TE's orbital into powder

Edited by Icege