• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Sam Darnold

Memphis

I hate that we gave up a 2nd round pick in 2022. I would feel better if it were a 3rd choice. That said, unless he gets hurt, he should at least beat Teddy's career high TD mark of 15 last year. He threw for 17 and 19 TD's during his first two seasons. Last year he only had 11, but he missed 4 games and played on what was clearly the worst/2nd worst team in the league.

i'm pulling for him...even if he possibly could be on the path to being another USC QB bust.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this.  My initial gut reaction to the Teddy Bridgewater contract was negative.  I don't really have the same feeling about this.  I think its relatively low risk, even though some think the 2nd is too much.

If he doesn't work out, we aren't really set back too much.  If he fulfills his draft potential with us, we got a major steal.

• Beer 2

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

You are a fuger

what qb did you want at 8 that is better than SD?

is this a joke or just a bad strawman

why were the other QB needy teams jockeying for highly touted rookie QBs and not Sam darnold

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Jets reporters reporting Ruhle really loved Darnold when he was slated to take the Jets job, before Tepper started raining helicopter money on him.

So when Sam fails(hope not) much like Teddy did, who will Rhule blame this time?