• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Sam Darnold

Memphis

1 hour ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Wait wait wait...so, if for whatever reason one of the QB's falls to us at 8, you're saying the Panthers will take that QB AND still have Darnold? For example, Fields/Lance falls to 8. They still take the QB?

In terms of likelihood 

1. CB
2. OL
3. QB 

If they love Justin Fields and he falls to 8 it would still make sense. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Growl said:

And you’re the mouth breathing cheese wheezer who will be sitting here next offseason talking yourself into a really promising 4th round QB prospect with some upside and espousing the glories of “trusting the process” while our division rivals aim for star rookie QBs who will dominate the division 

I’d like to order the crystal ball you’re using from Amazon.  Brand and model number, please...

1 minute ago, bythenbrs said:

I’d like to order the crystal ball you’re using from Amazon.  Brand and model number, please...

well it hasn’t failed me yet, I wish I could share it so I didn’t have to listen to so many awful shill takes after every terrible decision the team makes

There is no freaking way that Darnold is better than Bridgewater . This coaching staff is just as dumb as the last one .Build the offensive line first ; all those loses were not Bridgewater’s fault . Stupid play calling and bad bad personnel management . Good luck .lol

• Poo 5