• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Sam Darnold

Memphis

I can live with the 6th and a 4th next year, but the 2nd rounder as well without a 5th year option and on the final year of his deal? fuging ew.

The only thing that makes this palatable is that his cap hit is just below $5M

1-Slater OT 2-Bateman WR could be a nice haul

or

1-Pitts/Chase WR-TE  2-Cosmi/Mayfield OT

Lets get a 2nd/3rd for Teddy and keep this thing going. They must’ve not liked Fields or Lance...or we weren’t finding it possible to actually trade up. Which tells me Cinci and Miami have their guys locked in.

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I don't see as a downgrade. Physically Darnold is ahead of Teddy, age wise as well. Put Teddy B on the Jets and he doesn't get a win. This is a lateral move at worst. 

It’s a massive improvement in potential and the ability to throw deep. Panthers offense has way more talent than the jets did at any point with darnold 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Liminy said:

Dude's a Panther now so I'll support him, I hope he does well in the system. I think it's an upgrade over Teddy and I also think people who are immediately jumping on the hate train to just relax and realize that you don't play for the Panthers so like, it doesn't really affect you?? I dunno, some of yall sound like no matter what move the team makes, you're jumpin off the bridge.

It's the Huddle bro. You'll get used to it after a while, but it will still piss you off from time to time. 

• Pie 1