• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Sam Darnold

Memphis

9 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Yeah it is 2 more years, i thought he was going into his 5th year. But still i think him being a franchise guy is a long shot. 

You might be right, but the guy is on the team now. Give him a chance. If it works out, the FO look like masterminds. If it doesn't, odds are it puts them in a high draft pick next year and people can lose their minds all over again about that QB class.

• Pie 1

If you're interested in a QB, how do you not at least talk to his former #1 WR? Either Robby is playing coy here for unknown reason or we really didn't consult the one person on our roster with the most experienced playing with Sam Darnold.

Edited by trueblade

17 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

How was Tannehill under Gase? How was Tannehill once he left Miami?

Clearly the couch GM's and Scouts are out in full force today. 

Same applies to you since your magical mathematical formula above works out to:

Sam Darnold = Ryan Tannehill

And you are postulating the above without providing a shred of evidence or proof.

15 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Hmm

I choose to be positive 

Seeing Matt Bowen's name reminds me of the game w/ WFT, where he and some other DB absolutely drilled Steve Smith as he was making a leaping catch. Looked like it had demolished Steve, which seemed impossible. Smitty got up, with the ball in his hands, crossed his arms and mean mugged for the camera guy. Ah, memories.