• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Case for Sam Darnold

OldhamA

Yeah I actually like the trade. It's not that I think Darnold is "the answer".  It's just that he could pleasantly surprise.  He's only 23, and he has some talent.  If you think that Kyle Allen brought us a fourth then the trade isn't too bad.  I think we could easily evaluate where Darnold is at this year and if he breaks out then great....he should be a reasonable contract.  If he doesn't then....we will survive.

• Pie 6

bs load of crap GIF

Has been crap, looks like crap and so far it looks like crap believes in it. Just burn it all down. Gives new and better crap a place to grow in it's absolute failure. 

Same people said Teddy was the exception, different year same story. Crap is crap, grow things in it not hide your hope. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 6

7 minutes ago, SCPantherFan90 said:

Good stuff! I'm open to The Darnold Experiment (still coping with losing next year's second rounder though), and this makes me feel better about the decision.

Wish it could have been a 3rd, but I’m still optimistic about this deal. Pressure is on though. He’ll have no excuse if he can’t perform this season as he will have plenty of weapons to utilize this time around

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Waldo said:

bs load of crap GIF

Has been crap, looks like crap and so far it looks like crap believes in it. Just burn it all down. Gives new and better crap a place to grow in it's absolute failure. 

Same people said Teddy was the exception, different year same story. Crap is crap, grow things in it not hide your hope. 

Think it’s time to take a break and catch your breath man. Holy poo

• Pie 2

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Think it’s time to take a break and catch your breath man. Holy poo

I am in full burn it down mode. Nothing except Burns and Chinn is worth saving. The sooner the rest goes we can get back to hoping for a better year.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I am in full burn it down mode. Nothing except Burns and Chinn is worth saving. The sooner the rest goes we can get back to hoping for a better year.

Lol no. Again, that is nonsense. We have a lot of talent on this team and will likely have a legit LT in a few weeks to add to it. 

Find another hobby man. You would be happier scrapbooking so just take a break. As it stands now, it is starting to FEEL like you want him to suck so we can all pay you on the back in 8 months and congratulate you on how right you were. Which is pretty pathetic if true 

• Pie 2

Definitely don’t burn it down Jesus. We have good pieces to work with we just need a franchise qb. The problem is they are incredibly hard to find which is why I give this staff until 2023 to get one before they need to go because they can’t evaluate talent or won’t take the risk to get there.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol no. Again, that is nonsense. We have a lot of talent on this team and will likely have a legit LT in a few weeks to add to it. 

Find another hobby man. You would be happier scrapbooking so just take a break. As it stands now, it is starting to FEEL like you want him to suck so we can all pay you on the back in 8 months and congratulate you on how right you were. Which is pretty pathetic if true 

And that was said last year when Teddy came on. It's all a sad repeat. 

Lol. Keep belittling me because you are wasting the next year of your life as an adult in a repeating phantasy. Take a long look in the mirror, your not that different if you are here bickering. 

• Beer 1