• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello there!

Zod

29 minutes ago, Zod said:

Hey there, just a heads up.

I'm going to be annoyingly optimistic about Sam just as I was with Teddy because it is way more fun and life is too short to be a constant sour puss. 

Sorry, not sorry.

Love,

Your Ruler 

Your Rhuler*

Were you really that optimistic with Teddy? You got a little sour when someone pointed stats out that showed he wasn't turning in a franchise QB, and then banned people.

You're a little triggered on the inside. It's why you're making this thread.

spacer.png

You're the embodiment of this meme, but dumber.

• Poo 1

My dream scenario is that Teddy will start the first game of the season, get benched during halftime, Darnold comes in and leads a last second come from behind win. Rhule sticks with Darnold for the remainder of the season and we make it all the way to the Super Bowl. This is almost dejavu. 

Edited by Manna
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I was a vocal critic of the Teddy Bridgewater deal the moment it happened and I was proven correct over time . 

With this Darnold move I feel alot more optimistic. I think he either does great things or does so bad he gets us a top 2 pick in the 2021 draft . Id be fine with either . 

What Im not okay with Is simply staying in hell with Teddy and being stuck in the middle of the draft every year once the team around him improved but he continues to be the bum he is.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

Were you really that optimistic with Teddy? You got a little sour when someone pointed stats out that showed he wasn't turning in a franchise QB, and then banned people.

spacer.png

You're the embodiment of this meme, but dumberLO

Lmao

7 minutes ago, SmartyHurney4 said:

spacer.png

You're the embodiment of this meme, but dumber.

Your anger has turned to hate. Soon that hate will turn into disease or cancer. Find something that makes you happy in life. Football is obviously not it. Good luck with all that.

Darnold at least has some tools to work with and some circumstances that make him more of an unknown. Teddy pretty clearly hit his ceiling as soon as he came into the NFL. Darnold should at least be more entertaining, either in 'winning games' fashion or 'losing with style' fashion.

Either way, I'll give the FO some credit for taking action. Here's hoping it turns out well.

• Beer 1

34 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Can we just once have an unpredictable wild success story at QB? Even if Sam can do what Jake did in his first few years, I’ll be happy.

We did already have one unpredictable wild success story with Jake so what you’re really asking for is a second unpredictable wild success story. 

• Pie 1