• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Build a wall

Mr. Scot

Sewell and Slater more than deserving of pick 8. If both those are gone and you stay at 8 you simply go BPA. Which may net you Surtain or Parsons by the looks of it.  Then you get Radunz or Eichenburg in R2 

Ideally if Sewell and Slater not there I'd field some trade offers for 8 ( someone really wants a WR or Parsons or Surtain). Pick up an extra second and keep a mid round or high mid round 1st. Stack the living hell out the oline . (Ex vera tucker R1, Radunz R2) use rest of draft shoring up secondary and Dline depth 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, PantherMan89 said:

This. We’ve neglected solidifying this position for far too long. 

It’s actually worse than that - they haven’t neglected the oline since the Gross/Kalil era, they’ve just been completely inept at addressing it.

• Pie 7

10 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I feel like 99% of the fan base fell in love with Pitts  and they're so blinded theyd take him over Sewell.

That's just pure insanity .

It's almost as bad as Bengals fans that want Jamar Chase instead of Sewell even after Burrow tore his god damn ACL.  

Oline is insanely important. And any you as panther fans should know what it does to a team when you don't take oline seriously. End up reshuffling and garbage bin diving every off-season for the rest of eternity while you franchise qb gets his body torn to oblivion.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

It's almost as bad as Bengals fans that want Jamar Chase instead of Sewell even after Burrow tore his god damn ACL.  

Oline is insanely important. And any you as panther fans should know what it does to a team when you don't take oline seriously. End up reshuffling and garbage bin diving every off-season for the rest of eternity while you franchise qb gets his body torn to oblivion.

Evidently Burrow agrees with them.

https://www.si.com/college/lsu/football/lsu-joe-burrow-pushing-draft-jamarr-chase

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Well being a Debbie Downer is not going to help. I guess u don’t like it u could leave until Darnold is gone?

I guess I could be delusional like a good chunk of our fanbase and act like this organization has historically made good decisions that worked out well. Meanwhile, we're probably lining up our fourth consecutive losing season.

7 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Our Oline pretty much broke our MVP QB. If Sewell or Slater is there you take them. It’s the 2nd most important position in this game.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I guess I could be delusional like a good chunk of our fanbase and act like this organization has historically made good decisions that worked out well. Meanwhile, we're probably lining up our fourth consecutive losing season.

It’s not like we was going to the SB anytime soon anyway. I mean we will have to deal with Brady till he is 50

36 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I feel like 99% of the fan base fell in love with Pitts  and they're so blinded theyd take him over Sewell.

That's just pure insanity .

Dude literally if either of them are there I'll be running laps. Either would just be a franchise altering addition.

• Pie 2

This is assuredly the plan. I doubt Sewell is there, but Slater should be. I might even put a bet on Slater --> Panthers. This just makes so much sense to me right now. Not ruling out Darisaw either though, apparently we are very high on him. If that's the route though I hope we'd try to work out some sort of trade back.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wish I was as confident as some of y'all that we actually have our QB to build around. I'm definitely not.

I think everyone here was able to pick up that you’re not happy with the trade. You’ve only been crying about it for 9 hours

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2