• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Build a wall

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

This might be the deepest class at OT i have ever seen, i wouldnt be mad if they took Pitts and get OT in the second.

I doubt he slips by ATL, Cincy and Miami. 

Pray its a qb heavy draft with trade ups, pray the skill positions go early (chase and Pitts) and maybe we get lucky Sewell drops to us

12 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Sometimes when I’m trying to last longer I bed, I try to name all of our linemen including backups and practice squad. I dream of the day when I can’t last beyond the starting 5 because of how big, mean, and nasty they are.

Way too much information, friend

• Beer 1

If something strange happens in the draft and one of the top four is still available, you take the QB.  If the draft falls as most expect it to, then you BPA.  We have so many needs that no matter who he is, the BPA will help us get better.

My ideal is trading back with baltimore. Our #8 and 3rd rounder for their 28th and Orlando Brown. 

Value of Brown around 20th to 17th overall. 

Only if Fields, Sewell, and Pitts are not there. They can go get Slater or Darrisaw to replace Brown on the cheap and get an extra pick.

Would extend Brown and Moton. Build the bookends 1st.

6 minutes ago, chbright said:

My ideal is trading back with baltimore. Our #8 and 3rd rounder for their 28th and Orlando Brown. 

Value of Brown around 20th to 17th overall. 

Only if Fields, Sewell, and Pitts are not there. They can go get Slater or Darrisaw to replace Brown on the cheap and get an extra pick.

Would extend Brown and Moton. Build the bookends 1st.

You can't pay two franchise tackles, it just doesn't work that way.  If, as it seems, our intent is to pay Moton then we can't bring in a veteran franchise level bookend.  We need to find that guy in the draft.  Preferably in the first round, so you get five years to wind down Moton's contract before you pay new guy.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

59 minutes ago, Double Trouble said:

My ideal first 3 picks.  Build the line. Then put St. Brown in the slot and let him go to work.  Another option could be go CB/S in round 3 and add Demetric Felton in round 4 as a gadget guy.

image.thumb.png.d713a1ebb957b8b1a62bb612e67a1392.png

How about Dyami brown in round 3 with 73th pick? It sound like a Crazy to me or nah?