• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just to note

ladypanther

7 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Teddy Bridgewater  had career highs in TDs, yards, completions, completion percentage, yards per game, and QBR in 2020.

I'd say Brady had a pretty good influence on Teddy.

Oh ok. So then we’ll have no problem trading him. 

wait scratch that- why are we trading him? If he played so well?

saying he had career highs in yards etc means absolutely nothing as it’s a volume driven stat. He’s a career backup that had played what 1 full season as a rookie prior?

16 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

And Brady’s influence on teddys career resurgence. Oh wait

almost like burrow chase Jefferson CEH etc made Brady’s job easy at LSU

2 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

saying he had career highs in yards etc means absolutely nothing as it’s a volume driven stat. He’s a career backup that had played what 1 full season as a rookie prior?

Bringing up his trade value now is irrelevant to your original premise. 

Your stated premise was that Brady had no influence Bridgewater or Burrow. Bridgewater had the best year statistically of his career much like how Burrow had his best year under Brady. I submit this is strong evidence that Brady did have a similar positive influences on him like he did on Burrow, and your original premise was flawed.

32 minutes ago, Verge said:

At the end of the day, you have to trust that our coaching staff knows what they are doing when they put the stamp of approval on Darnold. 

the Huddle is always open for new threads if you dont like what the coaching staff is doing...

😄

27 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

keep digging, this is getting comical now

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

In a division with Tom Brady and Matt Ryan, the Panthers have....Sam Darnold. How many times did Darnolds jets beat Brady again ?

i am really tired of this owner....and his process.  Year 4 of losing incoming 

I wish I could be optimistic but Rhule is still div 1 to me 

more clowns coming out 

11 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

In a division with Tom Brady and Matt Ryan, the Panthers have....Sam Darnold. How many times did Darnolds jets beat Brady again ?

i am really tired of this owner....and his process.  Year 4 of losing incoming 

I wish I could be optimistic but Rhule is still div 1 to me 

I am going to be an optimist here. I saw some good things last year with a lot of holes to fill. Getting Darnold allows the team to fill some of those holes to build a strong team around a QB. As we have all said we have gone way too long without adequately addressing the Oline. We have some good offensive weapons and Darnold will have a chance to become a better QB than he was in NY.  I bet Robby Anderson had some thoughts to share about the poo show that he and  Darnold experienced with the Jets. A change of scenery did Robby some good for sure.