• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do u want for our 1-6 draft picks now?

Jmac

36 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

8 - Sewell/Slater, LT

39 - Wyatt Davis, RG

73 - Kelvin Joseph, CB

113 - Marquez Stevenson 

151 - Michael Menet, Center

193 - Israel Mukuamu, Safety

222 - Demmodore Lenoir, Nickle

Agree, double down on the OL first two picks and call it a day. Regardless of if Darnold ends up the answer or not, having a good OL in place is huge.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jmac said:

They wil not take a QB with a high pick with the kid here. Build a draft to fill out this team. Different scenerio now then just two days ago. Your on the board for the first 6 picks....trade up or back if you so desire.

What u got????

I don't think its a certainty that they won't take a qb.  If someone like Fields unexpectedly drops to them, they might take a shot.  But I agree that is unlikely.  

The thought of Sewell makes my heart beat faster but I just don't see it happening. Cincy would be dumb to pass on him and I could see Detroit or Miami taking him as well. 

We'll most likely end up with Slater or Surtain which is sort of underwhelming considering the things we've been talking about on here for months.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

We'll most likely end up with Slater or Surtain which is sort of underwhelming considering the things we've been talking about on here for months.

Underwhelming compared to all the crazy offseason theories we've seen, but this would NOT be a bad thing. Locking down A franchise LT or CB for 5 years would be huge! After QB, these are our 2 biggest needs.

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

It’s Slater or Sewell. If both are gone you trade back. Hopefully Denver stays at 9 and Washington or New England want to move up.

My trade back target is Darrisaw.

Jaycee Horn is awfully tempting but you have to give Darnold a LT. You traded for him in hopes of turning around his career. He needs a LT to have a shot at that

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

It’s Slater or Sewell. If both are gone you trade back. Hopefully Denver stays at 9 and Washington or New England want to move up.

My trade back target is Darrisaw.

Jaycee Horn is awfully tempting but you have to give Darnold a LT. You traded for him in hopes of turning around his career. He needs a LT to have a shot at that

You read my mind. Sewell had said it be a “dream come true” to be reunited with Herbert in Los Angeles and the Chargers do have hole @ LT. We could trade down to #12 for additional picks this year and next and still get Darrisaw. I believe we have interest in him also.

sorry about the double quotes

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

You seem hurt.  Apologies to your sensitive nature. I forget we are in  PC culture where mofos cant accept different opinions. Many apologies to you. 

That is exactly what posting on this forum is all about. Different opinions on subjects related to this football team. Call me a Mofo?? 

I'm done with you...go away with your 147 posts. 

Edited by Jmac

53 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Relevant to this discussion...

I know some folks are still hoping that one of the top quarterbacks drops to the 8th pick. But the closer we get to the Draft, the more that sounds like a long shot.

We already know who's going one and two. Not sure what SF does at 3. I could see them taking Jones, Fields, or Lance. That leaves 2 of the top 5 on the board when the Falcon's pick (#4) comes up. "If they don't go QB" which is possible if they still have faith in Ryan, then those two QB's could still be on the board for pick 5.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
2. New York Jets
3. San Francisco 49ers (from Miami Dolphins via Houston Texans)
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Cincinnati Bengals
6. Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles)
7. Detroit Lions
8. Carolina Panthers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Dallas Cowboys

The Bengals aren't taking a QB @5 and. If the Dolphins feel Tua is their guy, I can't see them taking a QB @6.  I seriously doubt the Lions take one @ 7 since they just acquired Goff from the Rams. Two of the top 5 QB's could very well be in play when we come up at #8.