• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Penei Sewell to doubters: 'Put on the tape'

23 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

I’m indifferent and would be thrilled with either personally.

I'd happily take either, but Slater is the better technician out of the box. Sewell needs a lot more work, but has a higher upside.

• Beer 1
2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Some are throwing Pitts into that conversation, fwiw. 

We are sitting pretty at #8 and should have a great selection of players to chose from. I can hardly wait until draft day and see who is selected.

I am just glad we didn't make a possible mistake and give up a ton of draft choices on decisions that could come back to haunt us. .

• Pie 1

I scavenge around other teams forums around draft time just to see what the thinking is. There is a writer for the dolphins that thinks they are picking pitts, chase, or smith. Burrow is pushing Bengals to draft chase. That would only leave the lions in front us so I think its real possibility sewell drops to us. 

• Beer 2
2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Some are throwing Pitts into that conversation, fwiw. 

Pitts is a freak...and a big time wildcard in this draft.  I know trans don’t usually take TE’s high...but Pitts is a very different animal.

Edited by MadHatter
2 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I prefer my OT's to not have fuged up knees so him sitting out is completely irrelevant to me.  Maybe if he were at a position that doesn't take such a beating I'd question his heart, but an O-lineman can have his career royally fuged by one injury.  

I definitely understand why some guys sat out and I'm willing to "forgive" them in general.  However, I have extra "forgiveness" for guys in the B1G and PAC12.  The conferences literally cancelled their seasons.

• Pie 2

Uh yea sorry guys, no FO cares about who their QB butt buddy is lol

LT is far superior position than WR.

Bengals have arguable the worst oline in the NFL. I would be shocked if they passed on the top LT.

Thats really the only threat IMO, Lions don’t need an LT and already have investment there.

But the Bengals is all but certain. They flopped on their LT pick in 2019, he is made of glass.

15 minutes ago, Wes21 said:

I definitely understand why some guys sat out and I'm willing to "forgive" them in general.  However, I have extra "forgiveness" for guys in the B1G and PAC12.  The conferences literally cancelled their seasons.

This. And then you look and see some Big teams played 5-6 games and some in the PAC played 4?!! Definitely understand why they didn’t come back to play. 

• Beer 1
16 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Uh yea sorry guys, no FO cares about who their QB butt buddy is lol

LT is far superior position than WR.

Bengals have arguable the worst oline in the NFL. I would be shocked if they passed on the top LT.

Thats really the only threat IMO, Lions don’t need an LT and already have investment there.

But the Bengals is all but certain. They flopped on their LT pick in 2019, he is made of glass.

either way, one of the LTs will be on the board at 8. 

• Pie 1