• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has the trade for Sam Darnold changed your outlook on the 2021 season?

I am more excited after 6 years of playing football Sam darnold has arrived in the nfl he is young with crazy arm talent. He don’t have to do it all with the weapons we have so from that stand point it’s a plus. Looking to beef up the lines and probably more excited to add a true left tackle haven’t seen one here since gross. 

• Pie 1

I would say after the offseason so far, generally less excited than when we were heading into the offseason. The draft can change a lot.

I am less excited due to the Darnold move and the early head scratching OL moves. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Excited. he may throw for 30 picks and 30 TD's like Jaboo, but it will be much more entertaining than Teddy. Really thinking about an 8-8 year and on cusp of being a playoff team with our weapons and defense if we can add a corner and oline help.

Orxfuw5-_x96.jpg

Our advanced model simulated the NFL season 10,000 times. Carolina is a lot worse with Sam Darnold rather than Teddy Bridgewater

w/Teddy

Wins 7.5

DIV 3.6%

Playoff 17.4%

w/Sam

Wins 6.3

DIV 0.9%

Playoff 6.2%

Edited by Growl
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1
5 minutes ago, travisura said:

Sounds like you need to skip to another fanbase lmao you are so negative.

Lol. Welcome to the Panthets fanbase. Go check out some info on our 2010 and 2001 team season. Sometimes you have to embrace the suck. Those two disasters got us into 2 SBs and 1 franchise QB. We are in this for the first pick in 2022 baby!

• Pie 1
6 minutes ago, Growl said:

Orxfuw5-_x96.jpg

Our advanced model simulated the NFL season 10,000 times. Carolina is a lot worse with Sam Darnold rather than Teddy Bridgewater

w/Teddy

Wins 7.5

DIV 3.6%

Playoff 17.4%

w/Sam

Wins 6.3

DIV 0.9%

Playoff 6.2%

“Advanced model”

Clearly it’s legit. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Lol. Welcome to the Panthets fanbase. Go check out some info on our 2010 and 2001 team season. Sometimes you have to embrace the suck. Those two disasters got us into 2 SBs and 1 franchise QB. We are in this for the first pick in 2022 baby!

Maybe Brady can revive Darnold's career like he did Teddy's

• Flames 3
Just now, Asurfaholic said:

It must suck to be you. No offense. 

Not really, ass or video games is always better than bad football. Going to be great for me.

• Beer 4

Its not logical to excited for a terrible QB.

I was existed to draft a rookie QB, but looks like we are becoming one of these purgatory teams signing castoffs.

Edited by GoobyPls
  • Pie 1
3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I was 5 years old in 2001 but I remember the 2010 season quite well. I don't think we will be quite that bad this year. If we are the worst team in the league I will be genuinely surprised. 

• Beer 1