• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has the trade for Sam Darnold changed your outlook on the 2021 season?

hepcat

4 minutes ago, Mr. Herbert said:

Most Mocks now have one or the other if not both falling to us. Seen anything on Mac to SF. You are proving yourself dense.

Most mocks don’t know what Denver, Washington, Chicago, or New England are willing to do to jump over us... Not to mention what Atl, or Detroit is willing to take to screw us...

Edited by WOW!!

Just now, WOW!! said:

Most mocks don’t know what Denver, Washington, Chicago, or New England are willing to do to hope over us... Not to mention what Atl, or Detroit is willing to take to screw us...

My advice to you would be to bet Vegas. 85% that one of the two lasts. Guess you've won.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yea regardless of what these people want to argue,  or if you want to say he had little impact or not.  Every qb he has worked with had their best statistical season while he was working with them.
    • Chuba is a good back and we are lucky Matt Rhules wife made this draft pick. But, he is entering the final year of his contract. Plus it’s good to have a solid rotation of backs on hand. I think RB is a sneaky need this off-season, I would be surprised if Sanders was still on the roster this time next year(maybe he turns it around). Even Blackshear will be a free agent, drafting a RB this year sets us up with leverage of not being forced to resign Chuba. The best RB fit in my eyes for a Dave Canales offense, is a quick first step home run hitting RB. Why not pair the most explosive RB in the draft with a creative offensive HC. Plus we could grab Jaylen Wright in the 3-4th round.   If you guys wanna check out the video I made about Jaylen Wright it’s linked below!    
    • Canales was there before Wilson as WR coach. He became QB coach in 2018 and in 2019 Wilson had his second team All Pro selection. He was not all pro before that.