• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm A Jets Fan Who's Hated Every QB We've Had Since Namath; Ask Me Anything

if Jimmy cracks corn and I don't care, why bother to write a song about it?

Also, why did your fanbase not collectively storm Gase's (I assume) gated community, break down his door and lynch him? If ever there was a fanbase frustrated enough to resort to mob tactics, and if ever there was a head coach who so obviously deserved it, surely Jets fans and Gase should have transported the rest of the football world back to the era of the French Revolution.

In short I am disapointed you all did not engage in more bloodshed. I expect to be better entertained going forward.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 7

2 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Also, why did your fanbase not collectively storm Gase's (I assume) gated community, break down his door and lynch him? If ever there was a fanbase frustrated enough to resort to mob tactics, and if ever there was a head coach who so obviously deserved it, surely Jets fans and Gase should have transported the rest of the football world back to the era of the French Revolution.

In short I am disapointed you all did not engage in more bloodshed. I expect to be better entertained going forward.

And "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you?  Don't you?"

Yes.  The song is about the person you are suggesting it is not about.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Because, at this point, anger has subsided to apathy.  And, we used to terrible coaches.  Gase wasn't anything new, unique, or special.

Gase, terrible as he was, also had no shot to succeed.  Look at the Jets drafts from the prior GM (Macaggnan).  Almost none of them are on team, and most aren't in the league:

https://wholeninesports.com/2019/03/27/mike-maccagnan-jets-draft-history/

No chance with these drafts.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, The Goddamn Jets said:

Because, at this point, anger has subsided to apathy.  And, we used to terrible coaches.  Gase wasn't anything new, unique, or special.

Gase, terrible as he was, also had no shot to succeed.  Look at the Jets drafts from the prior GM (Macaggnan).  Almost none of them are on team, and most aren't in the league:

https://wholeninesports.com/2019/03/27/mike-maccagnan-jets-draft-history/

No chance with these drafts.

Yes but....

Why is the rum gone?

• Beer 2

Just now, 1of10Charnatives said:

Good call. 

Make sure they build up a tolerance while they're still young, so you don't have to worry if they'll be able to hold their liquor when they become teenagers.

I like the way you think. Future Jets fans, better start em drinking young.

Plus, no one over 16 drinks rum anyway, right?

• Beer 5
  • Flames 1