• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breer talks about Gase (and Tannehill; oh, and Darnold)

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

The same Cam Newton that never put up back-to-back winning seasons?

This is a sad fact we should not shy away from because it continues to haunt this franchise. However it's a strange flex to essentially summarize his accomplishments with that. Do you see anyone saying hey that Luke Kuechly was a hell of a player but he never led his defense to back to back winning seasons? I just don't see what bitterness toward any of those players or even coach Rivera with all the rage posts about him in the past accomplishes now. We had a great run with that group but it is time to put it in the rear view and let go of old feelings and just be thankful for the success we experienced.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yet somehow there are numerous analysts saying they believe Darnold can revolve his career here.

Also, quick tip: the least effective way to convince anyone that you're smart, you're winning, you're cool, etc  is to tell them that you are.

And numerous analyst believe we got hosed on the trade, I’ll take the recent evidence all on my side.

Quick tip don’t bring up subjects you are completely wrong on.

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

The same Cam Newton that never put up back-to-back winning seasons?

He was good, but he wasn't great. He had an excellent defence in 2015 (and a pretty decent offence). 

Yes that Cam Newton, who had worse weapons, worse pass protection and worse coaching than Darnold and still was able to put up respectable numbers.

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

The question wasn't every three years, it was every year since you had stated a rookie no longer needs two years since they were making the transition easier these days.

Quote me were I specifically said two years 

And it is easier today more than ever, are you denying that?

Just now, GoobyPls said:

It’s not trying it’s about making you look silly in your own thread

Hurr durr the Browns. Lmao

Nah 😁

For one, I find it hilarious that you still get set off remembering that whole All 22 fiasco.

Plus I think it's pretty well known that you make statements you have no backup for (like claiming to analyze games it's pretty obvious you didn't watch).

But like I said, keep trying. It's at least amusing 😄

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah 😁

For one, I find it hilarious that you still get set off remembering that whole All 22 fiasco.

Plus I think it's pretty well known that you make statements you have no backup for (like claiming to analyze games it's pretty obvious you didn't watch).

But like I said, keep trying. It's at least amusing 😄

I got you avoiding topics left and right. You are literally bring up stats that back my argument lmao

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

I got you avoiding topics left and right. You are literally bring up stats that back my argument lmao

Not really, but regardless there's actually more interesting things to discuss right now then your latest rant, so... 😀