• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breer talks about Gase (and Tannehill; oh, and Darnold)

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

So you couldn’t find were I “specifically” said 2 years

Yes it’s easier than ever, go look at the rookie QB records being obliterated over the last 10 years. Even guys look Jalen Hurts can come in and look good. We’re you in the give Jimmy Clausen another year camp?

Now you want to play word games? You said a couple which means two. Triple is three and quadruple is four if you need a refresher.

48 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Now you want to play word games? You said a couple which means two. Triple is three and quadruple is four if you need a refresher.

No it does a couple can mean 2 or 4. I said specifically 2, which you couldn’t find

again where you a Clausen believer after year 1?

I will say this for Darnold, Mike Lombardi was on VSIN this morning and said he liked the deal better for Carolina. Just one guy’s opinion, but he said Darnold’s passer rating while playing from behind was 20+ points worse, basically suggesting that he was forcing the issue too much in New York. 

• Pie 1