• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ex-NFL player Phillip Adams kills 5 and himself

25 minutes ago, ChrisSimmsspleen said:

Let’s see if Luke Kuechly murders his family in a few years.  My guess is we won’t see that happening.  

You forgot to switch accounts man.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
56 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Seems the area may also contain parts of the cingulate cortex which regulates emotional functioning. Damage can cause antisocial behavior due to lack of empathy and problems with emotional development and learning.

Wonder if he was on meds?  Sometimes, a misdiagnosis will trigger some bad stuff.

• Beer 1
3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

What would justifying killing someone?

There's a few things out there.

If someone killed or molested my kids they'd never see the courtroom for example. 

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

There's a few things out there.

If someone killed or molested my kids they'd never see the courtroom for example. 

Would you also kill their wife and grandkids though?

Whatever the motive is behind this, I seriously doubt it's going to turn out that the victim was a bad guy or something.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Whatever the motive is behind this, I seriously doubt it's going to turn out that the victim was a bad guy or something.

No absolutely not.

Kids and innocents are off limits.

• Pie 1
25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If the motive is mental problems or plain evil it won't take them long to figure out why such a tragedy took place. The fact they are neighbors is the biggest factor leaving open diffent causes.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Wonder if he was on meds?  Sometimes, a misdiagnosis will trigger some bad stuff.

I do wonder if this was a disgruntled patient or relative of a patient who was exacting revenge for whatever reason.

• Beer 1
7 hours ago, stbugs said:

I agree. Aaron Hernandez was a criminal in college. Football is a pretty violent sport and there’s going to be some bad people that just happen to be very athletic and strong. Maybe it does contribute some but acting like the NFL is full of only really nice people that only do bad stuff due to CTE is pretty naive. It goes to our society trying to find things to blame. Gronk plays with less finesse than Hernandez and he wasn’t shooting people in college and killing multiple people like a gangster in the NFL.

You think CTE starts in the NFL?? Lol

Edited by AceBoogie