• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Gase

Verge

It’s why I say I don’t think it’s as far fetched as some may think to practically consider this season to be Darnold’s year 2. 

No QB in that 2018 draft class that has gone on to have success would be succeeding right now had they been drafted 3rd by the Jets. No young QB is going to succeed these days without coaching. 

The more I read up on guys talk about Gase and the environment inside that locker room the more excited I get about seeing what a coach like Rhule can do with Sam.

• Pie 5

19 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I still cannot believe Adam Gase got a 2nd chance at being a head coach in the NFL. That dude is atrocious as a coach. 

McAfee said on his show that the rumour is Peyton Manning vouched for him.

I can't believe the Jets are that dysfunctional, right?

I think it is interesting to see that a young QB was good for a bit, then went downhill.  That suggests his confidence and support was ripped apart.  Remember, he was 21, 22, and 23 over the last 3 years, and I think I got the order right.

My point?  He became a bit of a head case-like a kid in a dysfunctional family.  I would warn people not to judge him yet.

• Pie 2

44 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think it is interesting to see that a young QB was good for a bit, then went downhill.  That suggests his confidence and support was ripped apart.  Remember, he was 21, 22, and 23 over the last 3 years, and I think I got the order right.

My point?  He became a bit of a head case-like a kid in a dysfunctional family.  I would warn people not to judge him yet.

I’m thinking his amygdala began to atrophy.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

McAfee said on his show that the rumour is Peyton Manning vouched for him.

I can't believe the Jets are that dysfunctional, right?

I mean the problem is that Manning wasn't standing next to Gase. 

After all, it was Manning's play calling that gave Gase his name to start with.

3 hours ago, Verge said:

Will Sam being away from Gase make him the franchise QB he was meant to be? Who knows. Will he be better because he no longer has Adam case as his HC/OC? 1,000% yes. Here is a good video breaking down how the offensive design Sam was given lead to failure, and how Gase never put Sam in a good position to succeed. 

Jesus fuging christ, little to no pre-snap motions in that offense. I mean, Darnold might as well been out there with a fuging Crystal ball trying to figure out the Defense.

This has been my biggest argument in favor of Darnold. Gase wasn’t just terrible, he was completely incompetent. With an actual QB coach, an OC with half a brain, and a head coach that makes something out of guys that aren’t good enough for everyone else, Darnold might finally realize his potential.

We will ALL be thabkful for the existence of Adam Gase after the 2021 season. Mark My Words.

Just as we were thankful that Pickles lead to Cam. 

Im telling yall if Darnold pans out its a SB winning move. Franchise QB for a 2nd?

thats like Fitterers Carolina Version of Russell Wilson in the 3rd. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1