Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Jets had an earlier offer on the table


Recommended Posts

We may have not always made the right decisions, but we were as close to winning the Super Bowl as one could get before becoming a footnote in TB12's historic run. The other Super Bowl may have been different but for a shitty call on a completed pass. There's been a few teams that haven't returned to the big dance, much less ones who've reached it period. So, on a curve, we're not a terrible franchise. We're not a great one, but there aren't that many great ones.

  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, top dawg said:

We may have not always made the right decisions, but we were as close to winning the Super Bowl as one could get before becoming a footnote in TB12's historic run. The other Super Bowl may have been different but for a shitty call on a completed pass. There's been a few teams that haven't returned to the big dance, much less ones who've reached it period. So, on a curve, we're not a terrible franchise. We're not a great one, but there aren't that many great ones.

How many NFL teams have never had back to back wining seasons. I'm pretty sure just one.  

Edited by Shotgun
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

How many NFL teams have never had back to back wining seasons. I'm pretty sure just one.  

The Falcons didn't from 1966 to 2009.

That's more years than we've been in existence.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shotgun said:

So your answer is 0

My answer is that I know of at least one team that took longer to get there than we've been in existence.

Are there others? Don't think so but I'd have to look it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

My answer is that I know of at least one team that took longer to get there than we've been in existence.

Are there others? Don't think so but I'd have to look it up.

So yes we are the only one...someday we might improve to be as good as Atl Falcons is what you're saying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

So yes we are the only one...someday we might improve to be as good as Atl Falcons is what you're saying. 

Per the draft order, the Falcons are currently worse than us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...