• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Moment You Haven't Been Waiting For - My Three Round Mock Panthers Draft

Zod

12 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

If we get Sewell at 8 I am good.

Hear Hear. If the stars align, and the Gods smile upon us, and we somehow land Sewell at 8, everything else that happens after that is gravy. Imagine bookending Taylor Moton and Sewell at T for the next 5-10 years. That’s how you build a championship team. If that does happen we will be setting Darnold up to shine.

10 hours ago, panthers55 said:

We have suffered since Gross retired. It seems every year that we have had a decent replacement we have done well or at least not sucked. If Sewell is there at 8 you run to give them your selection before you wake up and realize it is only a dream sequence. On the other hand you might love a QB who dropped. That could be a bigger risk than taken the sure thing in Sewell. Pitts is a stud no doubt. I can't say I would be upset with a stud left tackle or stud TE. I think Rhule will go LT.

If both Sewell and say, Lance are still available that will be one difficult choice. But, I think that the trade for Sarnold seals our fate with not taking a QB in Round 1, regardless of the smoke out there right now. We have bigger needs to fill with our first pick. Either that or trade back a few picks and hope to God that Sewell or Slater are still there.