• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There Appear To Be 2 Favorites To Land Teddy Bridgewater

KatsAzz

15 hours ago, Floppin said:

It would be absolutely depressingly hilarious if Bridgewater gets traded to the Texans and ends up starting in place of the disgraced Watson. What a crazy world.

Texans already signed Tyrod Taylor who was the Chargers starter going into the 2020 season.

They don't need Teddy.

15 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I suspect keeping him is no longer an option. I don't think the relationship between the current staff and Teddy appears to be the best. 

Yep. The organization and the fans have made it clear that he’s no longer welcome here. Brought that on himself too. The coaches were being supportive until he threw them under the bus.

Also the article in the OP is 100% speculation based on Denver inquiring earlier and Houston for obvious reasons, but I agree with Sizzlebuzz that there’s no need for Teddy with Tyrod on the Texans.

Edited by MechaZain
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Texans already signed Tyrod Taylor who was the Chargers starter going into the 2020 season.

They don't need Teddy.

They may need him if Watson is suspended right? Tyrod and Teddy sound like a combo that can get you 8 wins if they have a decent enough line. Isn't Tyrod a little better of a thrower statistically than Teddy though? 

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

They don't need Teddy.

Ok? I'm not sure why you think that I care that much. It was clearly a sarcastic statement based on the Texans being mentioned in the OP. Also, Tyrod sucks worse than Teddy.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

They may need him if Watson is suspended right? Tyrod and Teddy sound like a combo that can get you 8 wins if they have a decent enough line. Isn't Tyrod a little better of a thrower statistically than Teddy though? 

That's why Tyrod was signed.

Texans have 3 QB's on the roster, don't need Teddy.

8 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I guess its Denver then. I still cant see how anybody gives us much at all anyhow. Something is better than nothing though I guess.

I think the league will wait it out like they did with Cam...

...Panthers will get bumpkiss.  

The only way the Panthers get any further return on TB5 is to keep him.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Keep thinking that. Teddy is as good as gone 

Don't get me wrong if I'm GM I'd trade him for a bag of Doritos to lose that contract of his but every team probably figures we are desperate and will just wait to hope he is cut. It's not like he is a hot commodity so.if he isn't cut I'm sure teams won't be losing sleep over it and talking about the one that got away if they don't get him. Damn, you could replace 15 TD's with almost any QB. I bet Will Grier could even sling the piss out the ball all season and luck into 10-15 TD's.