• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are the numbers that will make you believe??

WOW!!

We did this last year for Teddy which he supremely under performed..

So now I guess it Sam Darnold's turn..

What does his numbers have to be for you to believe we have a franchise QB.. Now again everything should be put in context...

In Teddy case bad oline, pandemic offseason, not having CMC did hurt.. But Jmo and (most of the organization) with the talent he did have and the offense going up and down the field like it did.. 15tds 11ints and a 0-8 record in game winning or tying situation is unacceptable...

Depending on the draft  I need Darnold to have 25+ (passing TD's) 12 or less Ints 4,000 yards passing  3 or more rushing TD's with a comp. Rate of 64% or more.. And a passer rating 88 or more...

• Pie 4

I don't have set stats for what I would consider success because Darnold has also been oft-injured, so I don’t know if totals will mean as much.

I want to see him run the offense effectively and efficiently and for him to limit the bone headed errors. If he can perform at a Baker Mayfield level, I think that would be more than enough 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I think Sam will put up some decent numbers in this system but the biggest thing is 4th quarter play in tight games. Same thing I said about Teddy. 

I think the performance under pressure will be another thing to watch. If he is able to re-program his bad habits when he is scrambling(where his decision making goes to absolute poo), that will be a big factor in him being successful

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1