• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record: WHO DO YOU WANT!

Brooklyn 3.0

It'd be easier for me to list who I don't want because there's more that'd make me happy than unhappy the

Parsons - Not a mike in today's NFL. Nore Anthony Barr than anything close to resembling Luke. Just as middling in coverage as Shaq is and takes himself out of the play way too often for me to feel safe taking him at 8. Has tremendous upside, i just think drafting him would be a square peg in a round hole type of deal. 

Caleb Farley - Easily CB3 behind Horn and Surtain. Reminds me of DJax where he's an athlete playing DB and his athleticism bails him out. Also good upside, i just think he is extremely raw. 

Anything on the D-line/pass rush - Weak d-line class and we're actually looking good in our front 7 right now. Even if there's a possible BPA there I would pass on it.

Mac Jones - Eh? At this point with Sammy here I think their ceiling is pretty similar at this point. Much rather develop Sam since we got him than have him and Mac battle it out.

Anything else would be fuging gravy.

Edited by Rags

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

OT. 

Either one of them.

Don't care for another position at all, but could be consoled if both T's are gone and we take the top CB.

No thank you to TE, 3/4/5 QB, LB, or WR.

I agree with you about taking either of the top two OTs. That said, I would be happy with Pitts if he is there and the two tackles are gone.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I agree with you about taking either of the top two OTs. That said, I would be happy with Pitts if he is there and the two tackles are gone.

Like I said in another thread, if we take a TE at 8, I'm going to need to take a break.