• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record: WHO DO YOU WANT!

Brooklyn 3.0

41 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Yeah I’ve thought about that too. I assume we keep DJ but even if we plan on keeping him...without Samuel if DJ gets hurt we get pretty thin as far as receiving options. 

But there is just such a huge talent gap imo between the top OTs and 2nd round compared to the top WRs and guys found on day 2. 

I mean I assume the plan is to draft a young QB at some point.   A freak show TE seems like a great resource to develop him. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean I assume the plan is to draft a young QB at some point.   A freak show TE seems like a great resource to develop him. 

That's why I think some of you got this wrong.. If plan ABC was trade for vet QB. And the fact they were willing to trade a boat load for Stafford or Watson and not trade up for a rookie let's me know a rookie QB may not be anything they want..  

30 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That's why I think some of you got this wrong.. If plan ABC was trade for vet QB. And the fact they were willing to trade a boat load for Stafford or Watson and not trade up for a rookie let's me know a rookie QB may not be anything they want..  

I don’t think Tepper has a set in stone model.   This off-season was weird.  You don’t normally get a Stafford and Watson up for grabs.  That’s not normal in the NFL.     So he wasn’t just going to let it go without trying.  That simply won’t be an option going forward most likely because we don’t see that often 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I don’t think Tepper has a set in stone model.   This off-season was weird.  You don’t normally get a Stafford and Watson up for grabs.  That’s not normal in the NFL.     So he wasn’t just going to let it odd with the out trying.  That simply won’t be an option going forward most likely because we don’t see that often 

But it has been the last few seasons Tom, last year, Stafford this year, Maybe Rodgers,  and Russell next year..  I think they are building a team to get a vet..

28 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

But it has been the last few seasons Tom, last year, Stafford this year, Maybe Rodgers,  and Russell next year..  I think they are building a team to get a vet..

I don’t count Brady.  Too weird.  He is like 78.  Regardless of what his contract says you basically get him for a year and he lets you know after that.  

he is basically a one year championship run rental 

1 hour ago, Jorgie said:

This might not be popular but

1. Fields 

2. Pitts

3. Sewell

4. Trade Back

number 3 and 4 are very interchangeable to me depending on the offer

I really like Fields. I’m just not convinced that his career trajectory is going to be ALOT different from Kellen Mond. 

Basically imo the only way it is a lot different is if he becomes Deshaun 2.0 and is a MVP candidate in a really good system. 

Mond imo could just as easily be a top 15 QB in the right system....and he’s not gonna go in the top 10. 

Contrast that with the #2 TE or #3 OT behind Pitts and Sewell/Slater. I’m not sure that’s the case. Those three guys imo are much more sure-thing top tier players than Fields is compared to Mond. If that’s makes sense.