• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't want Penei round 1

CarForLife

19 hours ago, Varking said:

There’s plenty of every position in the draft. If you think he’s the best of what’s available you don’t hesitate to take him. 

He’s a stud. 

exactly. After QB, I think LT is the most important position on the field, followed by DE/CB. That's why they cost the most in FA. That 5th year option is very important.

18 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Maybe he'll give us Washington's 1st for our 2nd to trade up for the another Little. 

WFT's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for #39, which he uses on Aaron Banks, the 5th best LG in the draft that he immediately plans to move to LT. Genius!!

BTW, when TF are they going to get a name?? It's been over a year already. They should call themselves the no-congressional term limits, that's the scariest thing in DC that I can think of.

Ahhhhhhhh, the hope I had for my hog mollie, 2ton road grader Jeff Otah. Them knees on the big guys, they worry me. Gotta see if they can hold up in the NFL.

I think at #8 you've got to pick a star. A dominant scorer or a dominant score stopper. That's a really high pick. There's value throughout this draft at OL and QB.

I'm OK with BPA THIS year at #8, pick up an OL/QB in the second, good ones will still be there.

*OFFICIAL KYLE TRASK 2021 BANDWAGON MEMBER*

Edited by rippadonn

14 hours ago, top dawg said:

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect a starter in the second round in general, much less the top of the second or end of the first. 

When people say it's a "deep draft" at a particular position, they are talking about guys who have a good shot at turning into starters.

Agree.  #39 SHOULD be considered a starter from day 1, unless we draft a project QB that we plan to sit for a while to learn, which is an option. Since I've chosen to consider Darnold a rookie project QB, I hope we come away from round 2 with a starter at LT and CB.

• Pie 1