• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not posting anything else

CarForLife

54 minutes ago, CarForLife said:

Listen here I think the people in this group can go suck a bunch of dicks everyone in this life is entitled to a fuging opinion you don't like mine I don't give a poo but I'm not going to bow down and stop posting what I want to post but I will gladly bend over and let you kiss my ass goodnight you bunch of judgmental hypocrites and yes this will be my last comment but only for tonight cause I'm tired you bitches 

is this the very, very last one?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Post count here counts for so much. There are all kinds of crap posters here, but since they have been posting crap for so long they have a high post count and therefore often times get a pass. They often get called out by other posters but rarely it even reprimanded by mods. 

You just gotta lay low. This site is basically the premiere NEWS source for the team. Dont try to think of this as a place to have a "discussion". Just sit back and enjoy the way so many compete to be the first to report some tweet. They get dopamine hits from being first. Be grateful there are that many dopamine addicts doing that so any and all news/issues relevant to the team can be found here. 

• Pie 8
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

The immature sh1t talkin is far more annoying than anybody with a bad football take or an unpopular opinion. This dude has opinions like the rest of us...disagree with him or scroll past. Some of y’all thinking ur funny at somebody else’s expense is just pathetic

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

5 hours ago, CarForLife said:

I'm a die hard fan a moderator just recently took a post down about Thaddeus Moss. It was fun for a week but I'm tired of getting bashed and this tops the cake. I'm not a troll in very angry and upset right now. So nice knowing you guys I'll just read what you guys post. Keep Pounding Go Panthers.

You won’t be missed. 

• Poo 1

22 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

The immature sh1t talkin is far more annoying than anybody with a bad football take or an unpopular opinion. This dude has opinions like the rest of us...disagree with him or scroll past. Some of y’all thinking ur funny at somebody else’s expense is just pathetic

I agree with this. This is part of why negative rep is a double edged sword. On one hand, you'll have trolls and obvious alts accumulating negative rep and it helps you safely disregard their opinion; on the other, someone with controversial takes that doesn't fit in with the hivemind can be unfairly scrutinized by it (specifically by a certain group of serial pooers who poo every post they disagree with, sometimes even if the post is just by the same person and not expressing that opinion). I gave the OP poo in his previous thread about Sewell but that's simply because you don't need to make a one sentence thread about not wanting someone in the draft; not because of the opinion expressed even if I disagree with it.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

44 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

he’s been dumped on because he as acting like a 10yo dick in another thread. he wasn’t just posting his opinion, he as being an ass to people who didn’t agree with him. he’s not an innocent victim.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Post count here counts for so much. There are all kinds of crap posters here, but since they have been posting crap for so long they have a high post count and therefore often times get a pass. They often get called out by other posters but rarely it even reprimanded by mods. 

You just gotta lay low. This site is basically the premiere NEWS source for the team. Dont try to think of this as a place to have a "discussion". Just sit back and enjoy the way so many compete to be the first to report some tweet. They get dopamine hits from being first. Be grateful there are that many dopamine addicts doing that so any and all news/issues relevant to the team can be found here. 

You're right tho.

This really isn't a forum in the traditional sense. 

• Poo 1