• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Presser

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

I wish at least one of the reporters would have asked "How many ghosts you see out on the field? You know maybe it's down from 22 to 13 you know, you just never know, you know?

That'd be the last question he'd ask on that job.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Going to be a long season. Half this board has already written this kid off.

Well, he had about the same reception as Teddy did. I expect we will see a similar arc if he is our season starter and we don't draft a QB at 8.

Heavy support initially(Igo leading the charge, of course), mixed reviews as the season goes on and eventually full mutiny and abandonment of the "Team Darnold" ship towards the end of the year.

We'll see though. The nice thing about thinking he won't be any better is that if I am wrong, it means the team I root for is better. 

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, he had about the same reception as Teddy did. I expect we will see a similar arc if he is our season starter and we don't draft a QB at 8.

Heavy support initially(Igo leading the charge, of course), mixed reviews as the season goes on and eventually full mutiny and abandonment of the "Team Darnold" ship towards the end of the year.

We'll see though. The nice thing about thinking he won't be any better is that if I am wrong, it means the team I root for is better. 

That’s exactly how it will play out, but forgive me if I skip the formalities.