• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft question...

WOW!!

David Moore OG/C Grambling State

Moore played on Rhule’s Senior Bowl team and looked really damn good.  He could be a steal if he’s remained under the radar and Rhule liked what he saw.  You know how he loves his “football” guys who are all bought in? Well that's Moore and then some.  I think he's a target of ours R3-5.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Trey Hill - C/G  Georgia 

He battled a few injuries last year, which has cost him to drop some. Start him year 1 at Guard and transition to Center year 2 after Paradis is gone.

Marquez Stevenson - Slot  Houston

Playmaking speedster that can fill the vacancy left by Samuel. A good fit for Joe Brady's offense.

James Hudson - T  Cincinnati 

If we miss on picking a tackle early in the draft, here is a guy with the tools, but is very raw. Recruited as a DE by Michigan, transferred to Cincy and has only played Tackle for 2 years. With good coaching, this guy could become very good.

Edited by TheProcess
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

any of these guys from 4-7 all oline 

Adrian Ealy 

Garrison Coleman  

Landon young 

Earnest Barrett 

Jackson Carman  

Trey smith  

Kendrick Green 

Aaron Banks 

Josh sills 

Jimmy Morrissey  

Jarrett Patterson 

Drake Jackson 

Trey hill 

Nick Harris

Deonte Brown 

Ben brown 

Jack anderson 

Chad Mays 

Teven Jenkins 

Jacoby Hammer 

Tyler Vrabel  

Cole Van Lanen 

Mitch Corr   

Cameron Tobin 

Abraham Lucas 

Daniel Faalele 

Cordell Volson 

• Pie 1

You sold me on Tremble. As sexy as a those elite strictly pass-catching TEs are, I would love to have one that can block. Think of how much it would help CMC to have a real TE for once.

LB - I’m big on Cam McGrone. He’s probably there in the third. He looks like a prototypical MLB to me.

CB - Ambry Thomas and Camryn Bynum. I like them both. I doubt Djax or Bouye get resigned so I’m betting we take at least one corner in these middle rounds.

S - Damar Hamlin - Seems like he could be a rich man’s Tre Boston.

OLine - D’ante Smith looked really strong in the senior bowl.   Aaron Banks and David Moore at guard are both guys I’d target. Both are mean and nasty. Banks is a big mf that pushes people around. Moore, isn’t quite as tall - more of a freezer chest that is surprisingly athletic. 

DL - Jaylen Twyman - quick DT that looks like he could make a splash as a 3-tech beside Brown or maybe line up as a DE in a 3-man front.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, saX man said:

David Moore OG/C Grambling State

Moore played on Rhule’s Senior Bowl team and looked really damn good.  He could be a steal if he’s remained under the radar and Rhule liked what he saw.  You know how he loves his “football” guys who are all bought in? Well that's Moore and then some.  I think he's a target of ours R3-5.

Was watching OL drills at the senior bowl,  Moore is very underrated.

Two more:

Paulson Adebo OCB Stanford 6’1 190

I want a tougher, more rounded, physical talent to compliment what we have in Donte.  In addition, we value dynamic/versatile types and that’s what Adebo is.  He seems like a talent to seek out and put on the outside.

"Physical, long and he is going to test well. For how we would use him, I think he's one of the best fits for us in the draft. I don't see any way he gets out of the second round." -- National scout for NFL team

Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State 5’11 206

I could see Jefferson’s ‘run over your face’ style pairing really well with CMC.  Also LOVE the way he maintains balance while bumping off tackles.  A bit early J Stew vibes. 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, saX man said:

Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State 5’11 206

I could see Jefferson’s ‘run over your face’ style pairing really well with CMC.  Also LOVE the way he maintains balance while bumping off tackles.  A bit early J Stew vibes. 

I can get behind him. A hard, physical runner to beat the crap out of defenses. Looks like a decent pass catcher  who needs to work on his blocking. You thinking 3rd or 4th rounds?