• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy will likely get cut if we can’t trade him.

Ja  Rhule

13 hours ago, BigTeddyFan said:

I expect Teddy will solidify his spot by Week 1, but not sure it will make sense to cut Sam since his salary is reasonable for a backup.

Please put down the crackpipe and check into rehab.  

Absolutely, no way Teddy is going to be our #1 going into the season.

Worst case scenario we hold onto him until the last minute. 

Here's my take.  If someone wants Bridgewater they cannot wait until we cut him because we have time to cut him.  They need to get the QB into place before the season.  He needs to learn the playbook.  Waiting until we release him will put them way behind if we do it a couple of days before week 1. 

7 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Why does he have burner accounts? What does he say on them?

He just pumps himself up. He gets a lot of hate on social media. It’s really bizarre. He’s had accounts on the Huddle, Twitter, and random other teams message boards like the Texans when he was getting drafted.

42 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He just pumps himself up. He gets a lot of hate on social media. It’s really bizarre. He’s had accounts on the Huddle, Twitter, and random other teams message boards like the Texans when he was getting drafted.

Really? Now im all curious and want to see them. He seems like a nice guy and far from a douche nozzle from what I saw of him on television so that comes as a shock. You mean this huddle as he has had an account? Sounds like one odd dude actually.

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Really? Now im all curious and want to see them. He seems like a nice guy and far from a douche nozzle from what I saw of him on television so that comes as a shock. You mean this huddle as he has had an account? Sounds like one odd dude actually.

• Pie 1

Just now, YourLastThought said:

Holy crap that is absolutely insane! Wow! He is kind of wacked out!

It goes pretty deep, he has a lot of burner accounts and has been doing it as far back as 2014. I'm about 99% at least some of the accounts are him. The language he uses is almost identical. He's even addressed "not having burner accounts" on his verified Twitter. Why would you do that if you didn't have them....?

Bottom line is the dude seems like kind of a head case, and I think that plays out on the field too.

• Pie 1

"2 2nd-half TD passes in 2020, none after Wk 4"

No one should wonder why the Panthers want nothing to do with this guy.

Bet the Panthers don't pick up Darnold's fifth year until the day after the draft, but maybe not at all depending on who's drafted.

Team should consider Davis Mill 2nd round if no QB in first. 

On 4/14/2021 at 4:21 PM, YourLastThought said:

Holy crap that is absolutely insane! Wow! He is kind of wacked out!

I mean that's not much of a burner account is it?

Tweeting pro-Bridgewater stuff, following the teams of all his previous stops etc. That's TOO obvious.