• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add a pair of defensive linemen

59 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Yea its almost like Kerr parked in Rhules' spot or made a comment about wanting more jelly donuts in the players lounge. He was cheap, great locker leader, hard working, and play above average most the season. Hard to reason why the cut happened, they should have turned around and resigned afterwards..

Dude went from next to Derrick Brown and Burns to Kinlaw and Bosa. 

No reason in hell we should have cut him. Still my offseason gripe. Something had to go on behind the scenes.

Obada to a lesser extent but Morgan Fox should be able to takeover his roll. 

Derrick Brown will be a stud ...Roy is to be determined. Long story short, DT is still a glaring need. 

• Pie 2
2 hours ago, Stumpy said:

Seriously, spend your money on something practical, like a Rolex or a brand new car that loses half its value the day you buy it!

Buying the wrong watches. 

We have cap space to go after big name D-lineman like Jerrell Casey and Melvin Ingram but we’re signing 2020 UDFA’s and 2nd year street free agents.

These are moves that indicate a still rebuilding team not quite ready to compete for division titles. Personally I think it’s the way to go.

• Beer 1

By adding two DL and getting a FB, we can truly take the BPA in whatever round now.  I had been pressing for DL late in the draft because we needed depth. I also have been looking at a FB in round 6.  Obviously we can still draft those positions, but if a better player at a different position is available, we won't have draft for need any longer.

• Pie 1
7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

We have cap space to go after big name D-lineman like Jerrell Casey and Melvin Ingram but we’re signing 2020 UDFA’s and 2nd year street free agents.

These are moves that indicate a still rebuilding team not quite ready to compete for division titles. Personally I think it’s the way to go.

You need camp bodies and PS players no matter what you do. These guys are that.