• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft rumors

Basbear

17 minutes ago, Basbear said:

WFT trading the whole draft for Trey lance.

Lions top target is Jaylen Waddle.

If the panthers miss out on Pitts, look for them starting in the 4th to trade for Zach Ertz. 

Jalen Mayfield falling out of the second round.

Well if I’m Scott Fitterer I am on the phone with Marty Hurney and company.  I would make that trade 10 out of 10 times if they want to give me there entire draft for #8.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

I like the topic Basbear-good thread.

SF was supposed to be going after Jones, but they are putting Lance and Fields through their own QB drills.  Due Dilligence or have they changed their minds and have it narrowed down to 2?

Denver will move up.  How far?  Dunno, but watch them--I am guessing Miami or Atlanta....

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I like the topic Basbear-good thread.

SF was supposed to be going after Jones, but they are putting Lance and Fields through their own QB drills.  Due Dilligence or have they changed their minds and have it narrowed down to 2?

Denver will move up.  How far?  Dunno, but watch them--I am guessing Miami or Atlanta....

That QB landing spot is not the Jets roster, its a playoff roster day 1. Thats why those QBs are doing this, land there and your first year is a winning record(odds-wise). OL is very solid as well, just a great team so its not much pressure. Just dont force TOs and stay out of jail, youre set. 

@Verge get in here throw something against the wall, doesnt have to be source-back. 

Edited by Basbear

7 minutes ago, Verge said:

Okay hi. 
NE trades up for a QB 
Asante Samuel goes in the top 20 
We draft Waddle at 8

Obviously you are in the know Verge. In a crazy scenario where 5 qbs and a lineman and Pitts go. Waddle or Chase?

1 hour ago, Verge said:

I know we like Waddle and want a weapon early.

So we let Samuel go for big money and we upgrade with the first rounder. 

From the sounds of the big board, the Panthers do not seem too interested in trading back---of course, all of us have our price.  Mine is a box of hot Krispy Kremes and a Meatloaf CD with a half a tank of gas and nowhere to really go.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

So we let Samuel go for big money and we upgrade with the first rounder. 

From the sounds of the big board, the Panthers do not seem too interested in trading back---of course, all of us have our price.  Mine is a box of hot Krispy Kremes and a Meatloaf CD with a half a tank of gas and nowhere to really go.

Yeah, these “rumors” sound extremely suspect to me.  Of course the Panthers like weapons but if you are saying they are taking Waddle then just say it outright.  Jumping around prospects in our area isn't insider knowledge.  lol

Edited by Shocker