• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone gotten a PSL invoice?

Happy Panther

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yep they sent us the price $1480 for season. Reason I asked is because I went on Panthers site and a seat in same section about same row $3,000 a seat before tickets

Official Panther's site has to sell PSL's for original prices, not market-driven.  

So, you went in the right direction, congratulations!

• Beer 1

Yep and paid mine gladly - ready to spend the day in the stadium.  Bonus having to pay for 1 less preseason game every other year.   (But with that said - in reality - PSL ownership has no real value.. you can generally get better seats cheaper the week before a game and you aren't required to pay for preseason games. They really need to add a real benefit to being PSL owners...)

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Obeg said:

Yep and paid mine gladly - ready to spend the day in the stadium.  Bonus having to pay for 1 less preseason game every other year.   (But with that said - in reality - PSL ownership has no real value.. you can generally get better seats cheaper the week before a game and you aren't required to pay for preseason games. They really need to add a real benefit to being PSL owners...)

It’s not as easy getting them cheaper as they use to be. Believe me the last couple years has been crazy I guess since they went to no paper or ticket. Hell I went to stadium almost every home game the year they went to SB and got tickets cheaper through scalper but like I said they’ve changed everything.

7 hours ago, Obeg said:

They really need to add a real benefit to being PSL owners...

The benefit is already embedded in what you are buying. When Dallas comes to town and tickets are going for 4x face you are already locked in. You get playoff tickets at face. Maybe you get to sit with a group you like every game. They try to give PSL benefits but they are usually fluff - first dibs on concert tickets or whatever.

If those things aren't worthwhile PSLs probably aren't worth it.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

It’s not as easy getting them cheaper as they use to be. Believe me the last couple years has been crazy I guess since they went to no paper or ticket. Hell I went to stadium almost every home game the year they went to SB and got tickets cheaper through scalper but like I said they’ve changed everything.

Welcome and if you know anyone else wanting PSLs, tell then to hit me up.  I've been trying to dump mine for several years now.

23 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hey quick question while we we’re talking about PSL’s is $200 bucks per seat in sec 550 row 8 a good deal? I know it’s a corner seat but just wondering seen them on Panthers resale marketplace.

I have seats in 528 row 4. You can have all my damn seats if we don’t draft a QB. Only game I’m going to is to watch Cam and Bill beat the brakes off of Rhule and Sam.