• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone gotten a PSL invoice?

Happy Panther

19 hours ago, Obeg said:

Yep and paid mine gladly - ready to spend the day in the stadium.  Bonus having to pay for 1 less preseason game every other year.   (But with that said - in reality - PSL ownership has no real value.. you can generally get better seats cheaper the week before a game and you aren't required to pay for preseason games. They really need to add a real benefit to being PSL owners...)

It has definitely been worth it for us!  We have been very fortunate!  Since ‘95 we have won a grill, Panther’s fan of the game, gift store certificates, and got real lucky with two free tickets to Super Bowl 50! 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

It has definitely been worth it for us!  We have been very fortunate!  Since ‘95 we have won a grill, Panther’s fan of the game, gift store certificates, and got real lucky with two free tickets to Super Bowl 50! 

So do we get offered that stuff even if we didn’t purchase off the Panthers psl site?

8 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

True - I would be amiss if I didn't say we have won tickets to the Tim McGraw concert, College football games twice, and been on the field for the flag twice.  Bought our tickets in 2010.  But they are nosebleeds and generally there are different people around us every week and whenever I ask, generally speaking seats around me were bought cheaper than what I paid.

12 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

What sec and row u got? How much? Do you not want PSL’s anymore or looking for different seats?

Two seats in 504, row 14.  I live two hours away and am tired of making the trip every home game. I've been driving at least two hours or more (I actually lived 5 hours away once) for 15 years.  If I decide to got to a game or two a year, I'm sure I can manage to find some tickets.  I think the stadium is listing them at 1k each (double check), I'll let them go for $500 and pay half of whatever the transfer cost is.  Obviously you know you have to still buy the tickets.   If you are interested let me know and I can check my account then give you that figure in a PM.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

You must sit in the lower bowl, they never give the good prizes away in the upper bowl, lol. 😄

4 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Cool. Do you get these from the Panthers or a third party?

Panthers.  Part of my tickets and price of silver club 

it used to be a perk, now it’s a paying separate perk 

I noticed a lot of  survey questionnaire questions about parking recently. I would not keep mine without it. Driving from Raleigh and back for games on the same day, it really helps 

only time I stay over is of the game is past 4pm, then dealing with 277, 85, 40 at might is too much 

10 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Panthers.  Part of my tickets and price of silver club 

it used to be a perk, now it’s a paying separate perk 

I noticed a lot of  survey questionnaire questions about parking recently. I would not keep mine without it. Driving from Raleigh and back for games on the same day, it really helps 

only time I stay over is of the game is past 4pm, then dealing with 277, 85, 40 at might is too much 

Cool. I'd be interested if they have any available.