• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy only had 2 2nd-half TD passes in 2020, none after Wk 4

KSpan

Well if he didn't pretend DJ was a defensive back in the fourth quarter, he'd have gotten a few more because he missed him wide-open on multiple occasions. The worst, though, was DJ wide, wide open in the end zone to beat the Vikings and Teddy -- standing about eight yards away -- threw the ball about 10 feet too high and about 5 feet too far left. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

If I missed where anyone had already pulled out Darnold's comparison in this area and cited Brady needing to be watched for it this year, please direct me there.

Lets be honest shall we. You did not make this post for any other reason but..

A) To continue the shitstorm on Teddy and join the many that want to crap all over him

B) Speak up your hopefulness of Darnold (I think many are hopeful) but do so for a QB that for the most part was equally as bad in general. 

You try to disguise comparing you nearly equal piles of poo by complicating it with a nuance of comparing not only the color of the poo, but also the texture, smell, and location ( hence your mention of Brady)

But really....you just wanted to make a post of about how bad you feel Teddy is.  Congrats.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3