• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Carolina Panther 8 player Big Board

MHS831

3 hours ago, jamos14 said:

1. Lawrence

2. Wilson

3. Sewell

4. Pitts

5. Fields

6. Chase

I'm trading down if none of these guys are available.

Interesting--was waiting to see one that did not reach the top--in my book, there are 4qbs and 3 elite-generational talents---but my emotions put an eighth one in there.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Basbear said:

After Darnold

1. Sunshine

2. Sewell

3. Pitts

4. Chase

5. Wilson

6. Waddle

7. Kwity Paye

8. Lance

9. Slater

10. Darrisaw

Missed the cut- Sustain, Smith, AVT, JOK

2-4 all are .01% difference

Yes--2-4 are elite. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

If he fell to 8 there would be something seriously wrong with him.

Sshh. On April 28, I am going to Redit and tell everyone that he was once a woman then had surgery to come back for the prom because he already had a date and purchased a dress then started to have another surgery to revert back but forgot what gender he is so he is conflicted.drop stock GIF

• Pie 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

Sshh. On April 28, I am going to Redit and tell everyone that he was once a woman then had surgery to come back for the prom because he already had a date and purchased a dress then started to have another surgery to revert back but forgot what gender he is so he is conflicted.drop stock GIF

That might scare off a couple of the older owners.

• Pie 1

Waddle has had an amazing college career and would be fun to watch here- but I can’t help being reminded of Ted Ginn having a similar college career and being drafted in the top 10 by Miami...... Very talented but limited impact as a pro.

This is where positional value affects my thinking.

We always assume these top guys are “can’t miss” yet many of them do. I think Jimmy Johnson liked to have extra picks to increase his chances of hitting on players, plus, we need a lot more players.

I would be ok with trading back to increase our number of top 50 picks or even get a 1st in 22.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, section543 said:

Waddle has had an amazing college career and would be fun to watch here- but I can’t help being reminded of Ted Ginn having a similar college career and being drafted in the top 10 by Miami...... Very talented but limited impact as a pro.

This is where positional value affects my thinking.

We always assume these top guys are “can’t miss” yet many of them do. I think Jimmy Johnson liked to have extra picks to increase his chances of hitting on players, plus, we need a lot more players.

I would be ok with trading back to increase our number of top 50 picks or even get a 1st in 22.

There is always that one player that you remember that shows us how stupid we are about the transition from college to pros.  Not just us---the GMs and scouts.  I mean, they weigh them, interview them, watch hours of film, and they make them run drills, jump high and far, lift weights, take tests, and the success rate for first rounders is about 55%?

Why go through that much trouble?  Flip a damn coin.

Waddle was the slot WR with 2 pretty good WRs on the outside.  He can scat, for sure.  Here, the situation will be pretty similar.  So maybe there is something there.

I look at positional value, and a LT is worth far more than a slot WR.   So for me, it is a no brainer--I hope he is gone before we pick.

• Pie 1

If we are taking a pass catcher and Pitts is there that is a no brainer to me. You can say he's just a TE all day long but some of the best weapons(ESPECIALLY in the red zone) in the league play that position and we have nothing there. I doubt he is there though

Otherwise go o-line/ secondary rest of draft lol

1. Lawrence

2. Wilson

3. Fields

4. Pitts

5. Sewell

6. Slater

7. Lance

8. Parsons