• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Carolina Panther 8 player Big Board

MHS831

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

There is always that one player that you remember that shows us how stupid we are about the transition from college to pros.  Not just us---the GMs and scouts.  I mean, they weigh them, interview them, watch hours of film, and they make them run drills, jump high and far, lift weights, take tests, and the success rate for first rounders is about 55%?

Why go through that much trouble?  Flip a damn coin.

Waddle was the slot WR with 2 pretty good WRs on the outside.  He can scat, for sure.  Here, the situation will be pretty similar.  So maybe there is something there.

I look at positional value, and a LT is worth far more than a slot WR.   So for me, it is a no brainer--I hope he is gone before we pick.

Agree. Positional value PLUS impact on your team should influence the pick. BPA could be a redundancy on our team and thus minimize impact for us. There are quite a few small, quick slot guys available in later rounds