• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are You Really Against Fields or Lance if they fall to #8...

SetfreexX

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

But its rooted in fact and speculation

Just wow. I other words, you have no clue.  Speculation yes, fact, no.  If you take what you read on the internet as fact especially 2,3,4 persons removed for the 'source', then I feel for you.  That's even if the source is being 100% truthful.

50 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Just wow. I other words, you have no clue.  Speculation yes, fact, no.  If you take what you read on the internet as fact especially 2,3,4 persons removed for the 'source', then I feel for you.  That's even if the source is being 100% truthful.

It's a fact that nobody from the Panthers are at his 2nd pro day.  That's telling 

Lance reminds me of mahomes but when someone becomes a star they always look for the next mahomes but there is only one so I got lance as a bust I love darnold and will sacrifice 3 years to see if he can live up to the hype . At right now it’s like we drafted a top 5 qb in darnold he’s basically a rookie . We need Sewell if he’s there slater is overrated. Take best player it would be a land slide if pitts falls but that’s great but how does one pan out taking a tight end early big tisk risk look at oj Howard .idk who I want Idk for the first time who we get but I love surprises and who ever we get I’ll be happy and excited for all the summer posts of him in training camp .

I can’t wait keep pounding it’s going to be a great show come draft day 

25 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
Trey Lance will go #4 overall regardless of what team owns the pick. Falcons, Broncos, WFT, or Patriots.

45 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's a fact that nobody from the Panthers are at his 2nd pro day.  That's telling

Maybe the Panthers know he's not going to be there at #8, so why bother?  According to you he's such a risk, but yet he could very possibly go ahead of Fields at #4. 

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Maybe the Panthers know he's not going to be there at #8, so why bother?  According to you he's such a risk, but yet he could very possibly go ahead of Fields at #4. 

I like lance.  I think he will be there at 8.  However he is a long long way from being a nfl starter.  That's not really debatable.  I also think rhule and Co either didn't like what they saw or didn't want a huge project at pick 8.  Maybe both.   

From what I heard and read this past week it sounds like fields is going to be dropping.  Lots of noise about his throwing motion and slow going through progressions.   Listen to Chris simms break him down on the ringer podcast

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

That wasn't opening day of offseason training either.  Again, they were there for the first one, that should be enough.  Not everyone had a second Pro Day, actually, nearly all prospects don't.

If they were interested they would have used that opportunity.  Don't kid yourself