• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Not Good. But Ive heard over and over, Chucky runs the whole show there. He hates...HATES rookies and only wants vets. Be nice to see Mike on a different team with real GM powers. 

I thought he brought Mayock on because of his draft scouting ability and he is the GM. A lot of their picks look like mayock picks Farrell for instance....super bust...

22 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I thought he brought Mayock on because of his draft scouting ability and he is the GM. A lot of their picks look like mayock picks Farrell for instance....super bust...

The only 3 good picks by Mayock are Jacobs, Ruggs and Crosby. Abram is average as hell. Arnette and Mullens were over drafted. 

22 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

The only 3 good picks by Mayock are Jacobs, Ruggs and Crosby. Abram is average as hell. Arnette and Mullens were over drafted. 

Ruggs the jury is still out on.... like he was hurt alot... jacobs was as advertised.. he picked farrell over a lot of good edge rushers burns included.... But like i aways say stats can be manufactured if your surrounded by talent like that d line had. he had very average combine numbers and it shows. the huddle was crazy over farrell

Edited by micnificent28
13 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Mac Jones of Ohio State? 

Mac Jones of THE Ohio State was mock traded to the Buckeyes after leading Alabama to the national title. Stay tuned to ESPN for Mel Kipers expert reaction....

In other news, sources say several proofreaders were also “traded”...

11 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Mel is drafting players according to HIS* ratings. his big board. Hes lower on Slater and higher on smith than some. so it makes sense. People bashing him and praising mayock...hows that mayock gming job going?

I mean it's the same for any of these professional talking head analysts. 

Jeremiah, Brooks etc would all fail as GMs. That's why they're talking heads rather than in actual Front Offices.

• Pie 2

Kiper is no better or worse than anyone else making these. They are all successful in generating content. That people have emotional reactions is entertaining.

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 3

"I'm hearing" is not a source. Sports journalism has no standards. They can make up whatever and don't need to cite sources or anything. I'm hearing the Panthers are target Trey Lance. I'm hearing _______. Just type anything.

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I’m done. That’s it. I’m out.”

Oh course he was lying about that, and he's terrible at evaluating players. That's why doesn't he have a real job working for an NFL team.

This is the most cringe-worthy time of the year for sports journalism. Writers just start making up things they're hearing, and phony Mel Kiper types use hyperbole and false promises to support their bogus player evaluations.

Edited by pantherj
12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So we are looking at Lawrence, Wilson, Mac, ?, Chase, ?, ? before us....

Indeed. Personally I think the 49ers go with Fields so let's assume Lawrence, Wilson, Fields.......

ATL - Kyle Pitts

CIN - Ja'Marr Chase 

MIA - DaVonta Smith

DET - Could go with Waddle or Sewell here