• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Panthers Over/Under

mrcompletely11

I was thinking 5-7 wins last year and caught a lot of flak for it.  This year I feel we win between 7 and 9 games.  If we solidify the oline in the draft I will be leaning more towards the 9.

Edited by jfra78

If we properly address the offensive line.  I think with the offense we have we can win a lot of those games we lost last year.  

10-7 to 11-6.

I think we are going to see a very exciting team this year.  I know many of the players we have added are unknowns. I have faith in Fitterer and Rhule that we are adding players that are going to improve this team and improve depth. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If we properly address the offensive line.  I think with the offense we have we can win a lot of those games we lost last year.  

10-7 to 11-6.

I think we are going to see a very exciting team this year.  I know many of the players we have added are unknowns. I have faith in Fitterer and Rhule that we are adding players that are going to improve this team and improve depth. 

Yep it all rides on the oline.  Thats why I am hoping we choose lineman with 3 of our top 4 picks.  Build it up and be done with it for once