• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your mock drafts !

Leotiger

I got many and still doing more!!!! That time of year ... Looking at all my mock draft a coming theme is trading down.. Love to get Pitts in the 1st !!!!! David mills in the 3rd seems like a good long term pairing with joe Brady (even tho he gone in a season or 2) 

61885D1F-18B2-48EC-8D34-D9C0490990E7.png

BAA04FA9-E20A-4114-9055-B9DDE506C023.jpeg

0DB888BA-269A-4D66-8DEF-9555539A9336.png

D146AB32-68DF-424B-A945-1EAA12D119DD.png

B0F6CEE8-D634-4165-A64F-0AD754883B0E.png

012ABAF5-1DE4-458B-B301-D77BAC342FEF.jpeg

1CCFE3C4-4841-4F30-AC95-93056BE6E28B.png

C053EE06-DD1F-45E7-8B09-F0A58223C2DF.jpeg

8EF15FC4-5D2C-41BF-9A42-2F8D5E9C96F7.jpeg

There is literally an entire subforum for the draft.   Not to mention a thread for mocks that has been going on for a couple months now.  I'm not trying to be snarky, just as the draft draws near a new thread doesn't need to be made for everyone that wants to share their latest mock especially where there is already a dedicated place for it.

• Pie 1

Yeah, it is under the "2021 NFL Draft" Heading.  We do appreciate the enthusiasm and sharing of your perspectives.  You demonstrate a fraction of all the ways this thing could play out.  I am worse about the draft than I was as a child before Christmas.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Yeah, it is under the "2021 NFL Draft" Heading.  We do appreciate the enthusiasm and sharing of your perspectives.  You demonstrate a fraction of all the ways this thing could play out.  I am worse about the draft than I was as a child before Christmas.

I don’t know why it always gets me all pumped up!

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Yep, you will see me slowly fade away on the Huddle after the draft and as the season gets closer.  I literally get more excited about the roster build than I do about the season itself.  Once the season is here, It's mostly just a poo session after a loss or everyone high-fiving after a win, which I have no real interest being part of. 

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm really wondering if this abundance of 2nd round Oline talent will have the staff thinking they'll go WR TE or CB R1.

If Sewell is gone we could take Chase and then go with possibly Leatherwood in the second. Or trade down and get more picks. We're either taking a OT in the first or the second.

15 minutes ago, pantherj said:

If Sewell is gone we could take Chase and then go with possibly Leatherwood in the second. Or trade down and get more picks. We're either taking a OT in the first or the second.

I have a very very hard time believing Chase would make it past Cincy Miami and Detroit unless there's a feeding frenzy on QBs and OTs before 8 . Or some teams ahead of us make some very unexpected defensive player picks . 

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I have a very very hard time believing Chase would make it past Cincy Miami and Detroit unless there's a feeding frenzy on QBs and OTs before 8 . Or some teams ahead of us make some very unexpected defensive player picks . 

Here is the latest CBS mock. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-lions-snag-elite-receivers-pushed-down-due-to-rising-quarterbacks/

I've seen plenty of mocks with Chase falling to us, but I don't think it's the most likely scenario by any stretch.

23 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Here is the latest CBS mock. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2021-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-lions-snag-elite-receivers-pushed-down-due-to-rising-quarterbacks/

I've seen plenty of mocks with Chase falling to us, but I don't think it's the most likely scenario by any stretch.

Okay. Say we get chase . Now how do we use our over abundance of WRs? Who starts? Who is the odd man out ? Are you just going to put dj in the slot or something ? 

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

The draft is my favorite sporting event period.  Totally agree.

OPs third mock is pretty amazing,

image.png.f53871ffa00136a58817c3a09f1ae5c0.png

Edited by Shocker