• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MHS's RESEARCHED, HANDMADE Draft Prediction

MHS831

48 minutes ago, Varking said:

I was with you until the Mond pick. 

I have a few really outrageous picks---so that if they somehow happen, I can act like a stud guru.   If I am wrong, so what, you missed a pick.   I think the Pats will trade back and take Mond--maybe after the last of the big five qbs go off the board.

I based this on the fact that Mond's stock was rising a bit, and by April 29, he could be in early round 2 late round 1 range.  BB is desperate, and if the QBs are gone and all he has is Cam, he could pull the trigger.

The Pats have spent a lot of time studying / scouting Mond. 

• Pie 1

Toney is going top 16, about 90% sure........... change that to 60%. 

Would fully agree if hes there in the 2nd, Im abouut adding talent cause that is the #1 thing panthers need is talented players. 

What Moton, CMC, Moore, Anderson, Brown, YGM, Burns, Shaq, DJ, Perryman(??), Reddick (??).....thats about that the talent..... for a pro NFL roster its lacking... 

On 4/23/2021 at 5:05 PM, Basbear said:

Toney is going top 16, about 90% sure........... change that to 60%. 

Would fully agree if hes there in the 2nd, Im abouut adding talent cause that is the #1 thing panthers need is talented players. 

What Moton, CMC, Moore, Anderson, Brown, YGM, Burns, Shaq, DJ, Perryman(??), Reddick (??).....thats about that the talent..... for a pro NFL roster its lacking... 

Close within 4 picks, but not before Smith...

On 4/30/2021 at 6:55 AM, MHS831 said:

Actually, I had a 100% accuracy rating on the picks I got right.  Not bragging though.

😄

To give you credit, few wanted the Panthers to take a WR in the second. But they did and it seems like they planned to do it all along if the value was there.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, kass said:

😄

To give you credit, few wanted the Panthers to take a WR in the second. But they did and it seems like they planned to do it all along if the value was there.

I take moral victories.  It was fun doing this--I got the first 2 right, so I am hanging a banner.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I take moral victories.  It was fun doing this--I got the first 2 right, so I am hanging a banner.

Yep, as you see why I gave up on these, but you had fun and gave content to the huddle, win-win for all

How did your bet go about Horn vs Sustian.....I remember you having Sus......Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE