• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Case Pick in 2nd?

RenoCarolina

You know I have been on the Creed Humphry bandwagon since someone posted about his ability to command the line and take pressure off the QB.  I think, especially with Darnold at the helm, this will be invaluable to his growth.   Not to mention he is one of the top Centers in the draft.  He could start at guard and learn from Paradis for a year.

If we address OT with the first pick and Humphry with the second.  I think we could go BPA the rest of the way.

• Pie 2

Eichenburg without a doubt. Only thing I ever read negative is his short arms. But that was the same rap for these fellas; Joe Thomas, Joe Staley, Jason Peters.  Yeah those guys couldn't play it either. The last few LT for Notre Dame have been 1st rounders. He has 1st round talent. He started 38 games for Notre Dame. Didn't allow a single sack since his 5th start. He may end up being a right tackle hopefully not. Brian Kelly has a knack for having good OL. Check these numbers out. 

https://www.si.com/college/notredame/football/notre-dame-nfl-draft-liam-eichenberg-answers-questions

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Im going way out of character/belief here, but Id say- Caleb farley

I normally want solid, no risk, types for the first 2 picks.....but before the injury stuff Farley was leading my top CB group. He a big risk tho... Land Sewell in the first and Farley in the second, IDGF about the other picks....

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Im going way out of character/belief here, but Id say- Caleb farley

I normally want solid, no risk, types for the first 2 picks.....but before the injury stuff Farley was leading my top CB group. He a big risk tho... Land Sewell in the first and Farley in the second, IDGF about the other picks....

Fitty has shown he will gamble on injuries somewhat and Seattle did like big CBs.  If he stays healthy he would be an absolute steal at 39.