Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Verge's 2021 Mock Draft


Verge
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Verge said:

Other Players in the mix for the first round:
Micah Parsons (Lol obviously) 
Zaven Collins
Jamin Davis
Jabril Cox 
Trevor Moehrig 
Samuel Cosmi 
Kadarius Toney 
Elijah Moore 
Josh Palmer 
Terrace Marshall
Alex Leatherwood
Jackson Carman 
Jalen Mayfield 
Creed Humphrey
Wyatt Davis
Trey Hill
Javonte Williams 
Levi Onwuzurike 
Carlos Basham 
Tyson Campbell 

It's a very stacked year for the first three rounds if you couldn't tell lol

 

A very very good talent will be there in the 2nd for us.  I'm just as excited about that as our first.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

tossing around the idea for a Zoom on days 2 and 3 of the draft.  Why has nobody ever suggested it?  Why am I always the one with my neck out while you sissies behind momma's skirt start heckling the risk takers? Where was I--time for my pudding. bye.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

Panthers rd 1 (8): 
Penei Sewell, OT, OE 

Panthers rd 2 (39): 
Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF 

Panthers rd 3 (73): 
Tyree Gillespie, S, (MIZZ) 

Panthers rd 4 (113): 
Frank Darby, WR, ARST

Panthers rd 5 (151): 
Deommodore Lenoire, CB, ORE

Panthers rd 6 (193): 
Jacob Harris, TE/WR, UCF 

Panthers rd 6 (222): 
Alaric Jackson, G, IOW
 

I also love love love the Richie Grant fit. Could take Grant at 39 and a CB at 73.

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I also love love love the Richie Grant fit. Could take Grant at 39 and a CB at 73.

Or if you get lucky get Robinson and Grant and have a UCF secondary. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Verge said:

Definitely not true at all.

People just can't see what Jones is bringing to the table because they want this athletic, running QB instead of a field general who can put the ball in the hands of the athletic, running backs, WRs, and TEs.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

People just can't see what Jones is bringing to the table because they want this athletic, running QB instead of a field general who can put the ball in the hands of the athletic, running backs, WRs, and TEs.

To be fair, I certainly don't have him above Lance or Fields lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took Aaron Robinson off my board early because he was supposedly too slow to play outside.  Then I just googled him/did extensive research and discovered that he ran a 4.38 on his pro day.  What?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Verge said:

To be fair, I certainly don't have him above Lance or Fields lol

Yes, but you don't have a system in mind that needs a QB--so an even comparison between players, I get that.  I also think Jones' upside is limited, and Lance of Fields are more boom or bust.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I took Aaron Robinson off my board early because he was supposedly too slow to play outside.  Then I just googled him/did extensive research and discovered that he ran a 4.38 on his pro day.  What?

Definitely not too slow lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

tossing around the idea for a Zoom on days 2 and 3 of the draft.  Why has nobody ever suggested it?  Why am I always the one with my neck out while you sissies behind momma's skirt start heckling the risk takers? Where was I--time for my pudding. bye.

Lime Green Jello today.  Pudding was yesterday.  And in the South, we pronounce it 'puddin', no g

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Heck, if you drop to 10 or 11ish, you still may get a shot at Slater. 

Or you may not, there are no guarantees.  Grab Sewell or Slater at 8 and be done with the revolving door at LT for the next 10 years.  Let's not over think this or make it more complicated that it needs to be.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Verge said:

To be fair, I certainly don't have him above Lance or Fields lol

Agreed but SF may see him as a better scheme fit. 

[Oops, someone else posted similar above]

Edited by bythenbrs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...