• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2021 Mock Draft

Verge

tossing around the idea for a Zoom on days 2 and 3 of the draft.  Why has nobody ever suggested it?  Why am I always the one with my neck out while you sissies behind momma's skirt start heckling the risk takers? Where was I--time for my pudding. bye.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Verge said:

Panthers rd 1 (8): 
Penei Sewell, OT, OE 

Panthers rd 2 (39): 
Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF 

Panthers rd 3 (73): 
Tyree Gillespie, S, (MIZZ) 

Panthers rd 4 (113): 
Frank Darby, WR, ARST

Panthers rd 5 (151): 
Deommodore Lenoire, CB, ORE

Panthers rd 6 (193): 
Jacob Harris, TE/WR, UCF 

Panthers rd 6 (222): 
Alaric Jackson, G, IOW

I also love love love the Richie Grant fit. Could take Grant at 39 and a CB at 73.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Verge said:

Definitely not true at all.

People just can't see what Jones is bringing to the table because they want this athletic, running QB instead of a field general who can put the ball in the hands of the athletic, running backs, WRs, and TEs.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

People just can't see what Jones is bringing to the table because they want this athletic, running QB instead of a field general who can put the ball in the hands of the athletic, running backs, WRs, and TEs.

To be fair, I certainly don't have him above Lance or Fields lol

1 minute ago, Verge said:

To be fair, I certainly don't have him above Lance or Fields lol

Yes, but you don't have a system in mind that needs a QB--so an even comparison between players, I get that.  I also think Jones' upside is limited, and Lance of Fields are more boom or bust.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I took Aaron Robinson off my board early because he was supposedly too slow to play outside.  Then I just googled him/did extensive research and discovered that he ran a 4.38 on his pro day.  What?

Definitely not too slow lol

35 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

tossing around the idea for a Zoom on days 2 and 3 of the draft.  Why has nobody ever suggested it?  Why am I always the one with my neck out while you sissies behind momma's skirt start heckling the risk takers? Where was I--time for my pudding. bye.

Lime Green Jello today.  Pudding was yesterday.  And in the South, we pronounce it 'puddin', no g

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Heck, if you drop to 10 or 11ish, you still may get a shot at Slater. 

Or you may not, there are no guarantees.  Grab Sewell or Slater at 8 and be done with the revolving door at LT for the next 10 years.  Let's not over think this or make it more complicated that it needs to be.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Beer 1