• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers likely trading back in the first

Zod

1 minute ago, ericr0319 said:

this confirms nothing. if Sewell or Slater is there was are stupid to trade back. UNLESS, we receive a 1st, 2nd, and 1st next year. even then we are trading away from a top talent in the draft to get more "pieces"

Dark mode and embedded texts leaves so much to the imagination. 

34E92F0B-F1D0-4EF9-BFD0-AF8DA4A1BEAF.jpeg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

this confirms nothing. if Sewell or Slater is there was are stupid to trade back. UNLESS, we receive a 1st, 2nd, and 1st next year. even then we are trading away from a top talent in the draft to get more "pieces"

Yeah, if Sewell is there we have to take him. I think Slater will be there, it just depends on how the staff views him. If Sewell is there and we trade back, I will strongly disagree and shake my head in angst.  That’ll show em.  OL or bust

• Pie 4

I don't mind trading back at all. There are some quality players, including OTs and TEs and WRs who will be available on day two. I thought Sewell or Pitts might make them think twice, but, at the end of the day, there are multiple ways to get to where we want to be, and I think that they look promising.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1