• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Measurables

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not a huge fan of them myself, but a couple of these receivers weigh less than some of my receiver teammates did in high school 😳

It is easy to poo on a 5'8" WR. Often times in the NFL you have to win the jump ball as a WR, so I hope he has a 43" vertical, otherwise he has some big shoes to fill in order to measure up to the other 5'9" WR I know.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, philit99 said:

It is easy to poo on a 5'8" WR. Often times in the NFL you have to win the jump ball as a WR, so I hope he has a 43" vertical, otherwise he has some big shoes to fill in order to measure up to the other 5'9" WR I know.

Height doesn't really bother me so much if a guy shows he can play.

Weighing less than the average high school baseball player does give me a little bit of pause.

• Pie 2

The Zaven Collins weight is worrisome IMO. He is a phenomenal upright player and plays well in space. But he is officially being looked at as a tweener at 270. Normally, a tweener would be because of the in-between of size, but in his case he IS the size of a DE but he PLAYS like a linebacker. Maybe looking at Anthony Barr as a model to follow is the best way to figure out who he can be.

Personally, I LOVE this kid as a player. I would love to draft him. But if the Panthers did take him, I would hope that they ask him to get down to 255 by training camp. His versatility is what makes him special and the heavier he is, the less versatile he becomes.

• Pie 1