• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule and Scott Fitterer learning more about each other

It's called chemistry.  These two will blend together well.  Rhule has his traits and Fitterer has his traits.  Combine them and we are going to fill our roster top to bottow with players that will contribute.

I love this mentality. 

• Pie 1
12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Maybe the board needs a pickled egg emoji / pie option.

(I've never eaten pickled eggs...or even seen them)

They are not they same as when I was a kid.  They little county store where we lived had a big jar in the counter and sold the a nickel an egg.  I would get one when my dad took me along to get his cigarettes.  Funny what you remember as a kid.  I was only two or three years old at the time.  I can't eat them or the hot sausages today. 

Back then they were pickled in the same juice if I remember correctly. Or maybe the old man who owned the store pickled his own eggs in the hot sausage juice when all the sausages where gone.  Either way they were great as a kid.

• Pie 3
41 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I tried my first pickled egg last year. Not a fan. They are surprisingly dry and chalky for something that’s soaking in liquid.

Same goes for pickled Red sausage but by far pickled eggs are the worst.