• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst mock I've seen

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Josh Norris had us trading the number eight pick to the chargers so that they could take Penei Sewell. Then we take Rashawn Slater at thirteen.

Not really a fan of that. I'd rather just take Sewell.

That won't happen.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Josh Norris had us trading the number eight pick to the chargers so that they could take Penei Sewell. Then we take Rashawn Slater at thirteen.

Not really a fan of that. I'd rather just take Sewell.

Why do you think Sewell is better than Slater?

Honestly I'd be more than happy if we traded down to 20 and still ended up with AVT, may not be the answer at LT but he's still a damn good OL prospect and a day one starter. Agreed an RB at 39 is insane, but Javonte is absolutely nuts. Maybe in a dream world we realize McCaffrey's contract is awful and could find someone to take him off our hands.

19 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Given the trade, I would've gone:

Darrisaw - OT, VT

Asante Samuel, Jr. - CB, FSU

Davis Mills - QB, Stanford

Chazz Surratt - LB, UNC

Josh Myers - IOL, OSU

Talanoa Hufanga - SS/LB, USC

James Hudson - OT, Cincy

James Wiggins - FS, Cincy

Another 3rd round QB?....no thank you

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I'm shocked how many of you seem opposed to trading down. This is the way all the best teams operate. Trading down to 13 and still walking away with Slater would be another absolute homerun night one scenario.

That’s assuming slater is there

Trade down is good if you do it right but is fuging horrible if done wrong. 

IMO you don't trade down below 15 unless someones offering you a future first rounder. You don't trade down to any position if you're getting a piss poor deal (ex. trade down to 19 and pick up a 3rd rounder). 

Staying at 8 and going BPA has a ton of merit still. Keep in mind we're picking in the top 10 of almost every round so our 1st 2nd and 3rd rounders have a ton of value by themselves.  

I think people are in love with the idea that we can fix the entire team perfectly in one offseason and are also obsessed with trying to make up for the picks we gave up for Darnold from next years draft. The only pick we gave up for him that has much meaning is the 2nd rounder . Oh boo hoo you lost a 2nd rounder. Get over it. Acting like we gave up 5 firsts for darnold lol.