• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sewell 

Pitts

Slater

Jaycee Horn

After those 4 its kind of a toss up between like 5-10 players for me. Mainly wide receivers and QBs. Wasn't on board with wanting to go after a CB but have really started to like Horn. Lockdown corner that is extremely physical. Couldn't be mad at having that on a defense. I just feel like if we are able to, this is the year we HAVE to get our franchise LT. We can't miss the opportunity if it is there. Pitts is just a complete beast though. Size, speed and hands. Dont see anyone being able to cover that dude. Would be fun to watch for a long time. 

Lawerence (no chance)

Sewell

If those two are gone I'd attempt to trade back.  Following a trade or attempt to trade:

Slater

Pitts

After these but not worth #8:

Darrisaw

Honorable mention:

Surtain/Horn

Pitts

Sewell

Chase

Horn

Fields (on the clock type decision)

If true that the 49ers have narrowed it down to Jones and Lance then we’re guaranteed one of the players above.

Edited by *FreeFua*

Many believe Slater is more of a guard in the NFL .  We need a LT . Guards are easier to find .   We could try Little who is a bust at LT and give him a shot at guard .  After LT our next need is a shut down CB .  If Fields or Lance is there we will have many teams wanting to make a trade .   With a deep draft at OT and CB , we could make a big improvement in many areas .